Monday, July 18, 2016

Worlds Best Mom Typewriter Box Cards


Hello my crafty friends!

Today I would like to share this unique Typewriter box card with you.
The file comes from svgcuts.com
This is Mary's typewriter box card.
Such a perfect card for a mom or for any occasion.



World's Best Mom kit!
Click below to get the whole kit.



My first card I made using burgundy and apple printed paper. This
would make a delightful card for any teacher or instructor.
Super easy and quick to make as you can tell by
how many I made. I wanted to make one in all the rainbow colors
but my puppy started barking for her playtime. lol
After seeing Mary's pink card, I just had to make one similar.
Love the pink!

Of course I had to make a black and white one.
Sooo elegant!


You can make them in any colors and they look fabulous.
Super fun and unique cards and perfect for any occasion.



How about a FREE DAISY svg  from svgcuts!

Click below for Daisy


That's it for another day my friends.
I hope this inspires you to start making these super cute box cards.

Have a great week!
Hugs
Misty

No comments: